I can't believe it's been so long since I have a chance to visit with you...
lot's going on for sure.
Thought I'd give you a quick recap of a few of them...
1. I finished my family of Snowy Folks...
all bearing a message of blessing and cheer
to warm your heart any day of the year...
I'm working with a company so you'll see these little guys on greeting cards
in 2011. Doesn't that just seem too far away? It sometimes takes that long
to see something from concept to reality... it's wild!
2. I've been playing with some design concepts to submit to other
companies... what do you think?
3. I'm taking an online Photoshop Class from DJ Pettit...
I've worked with Photoshop for years but you can never learn it all!
I'm way behind in the class but I've learned a couple of very valuable things!
4. I've been preparing my own workshop for the Leadership Training Day we
are having at Summit View... my church... this Saturday. I'll be talking about
a new Bible Study format my group has been using this year. I'm calling it
"Beyond the Book" because we're in THE BOOK two weeks out of the month
and then we put into practice the other two weeks... one in fellowship and
the other in outreach... it's been good.
5. I've been making more crosses and just added them to my etsy store...
I had to experiment with different colored bases... check 'em out.
6. I had the girls overnight and all day last Wednesday... and Alexis is still
rubbing it in that she beat me at UpWords... she beat me bad!!
7. I spent some fun-time with Michelle which I've loved... last Friday we
hung at Borders bookstore for a couple of hours... one of our favorite places
and just yesterday we went clothes shopping... which we NEVER do...
it was fun... thanks Shell!!
8. I've been playing with some ideas to submit to one of the Stampington
magazines when they're finished... I love the idea of turning to trash...
9. watching more news than normal... praying and grieving over Haiti
10. filling orders and shipping
11.getting further and further behind answering emails...
sorry if you're one of them... I'll be catching up soon... very soon
12. Bible Study
14. Keeping the house spiffy clean JUST IN CASE someone wants to buy it!
15. tried a new recipe for spicy garlic chicken... yummy!
Wow... when I write it down like that I realize what a good week I've had!!
Thank You Lord!
I hope you've had a good week too...
I've missed you... hope to hear from you soon!
Father God... we continue to seek Your face for the people of Haiti Lord.
The one thing we do know is that You love them and long for them.
We know You're heart must be grieving for them more than ours does and
so we ask that You would continue to send provisions to them
and make crooked places straight for them to be able to receive it soon.
Comfort them Lord... and pour out Your Spirit in that land... deliver them
out of darkness and into Your glorious Light that they might know You and
love You. Glorify Yourself there Lord... Amen.