Give thanks to the Lord for He is good!
His love endures forever.
Tell others He has saved you from your enemies.
1. I thank God for delivering me from the bitterness, hatred and unforgiveness I once had toward my mother and my stepdad.
2. I thank God for delivering me from the fits of anger and rage I used to have before I came to know Him.
3. I thank God for setting me free from my enemies of drugs and cigarettes.
4. I thank God for delivering me from long bouts of deep dark depression... I can still struggle with depression on occasion but when I remember my past... three days is like nothing.
5. I thank God for delivering me from perfectionism... okay... I still strive for excellence but nowadays if it's not perfect... I may be bummed for a minute but oh well... all things will be perfect when we get to heaven... and I'm thankful for that too!
Yes... this list could continue on... and maybe it will in a later post... but for now... my heart is full of gratitude as I remember all that God has done for me. Thank you for allowing me to be obedient and to fulfill Psalm 107:1 in my life this morning... telling you how great God is!!
You are so good... so much more than we can even comprehend! We are so thankful for Your great mercy and kindness that You would reach down from heaven and deliver us from our enemies. Forgive us for taking so much for granted. Rekindle a desire in us to remember and tell others of how good You are and how much You've done for us. Amen.