I've never been tagged before so.. thank you Jenny for the Thinking Blogger Award! I am honored! Bless you! I am sometimes accused of thinking way too much so I'm just blessed to be able to pass on some of my thoughts and know that some of you are really reading them!
So let's see... now it's my turn to tag five other blogs that make me think. It's funny how I've really had to think about this because being new to the blogging world and with a schedule that does not allow much time for perusing the blogosphere... I wondered if I would be able to come up with five blogs that really make me think. I started off thinking they should be deeply spiritual (aren't I just funny?!?) but thought I have books and websites that do that for me... but not blogs. But then I realized that the Thinking Blog Award is for relevant content and that is subjective.. so the few blogs I do visit definitely qualify... they do make me think. Some inspire me to think about art and creativity... some about the art of homemaking... some about the art of writing... and all in one way or another lead me back to thinking about how wonderful our God really is and what He means to me.
So... having said all that... I bestow the Thinking Blogger Award upon the following blogs...
1) My daughter Michelle... makes me think about how blessed I am to be called mom and so much more.
2) My friend Audrey ... makes me think about the blessing of friendship and being an artist.
3) My new blog friend Clarice... inspires me to think about the blessing of being a keeper of my home.
4) Boomer Babes... makes me think about the joys of being an author and a woman of influence.
5) Sommerset Designs... inspires me to think about the business of being creative.